REMAINING SEATS: 21
START TIME: 6:30PM
ACRYLIC POUR PAINTING | WHAT IS IT?
Acrylic Pour Painting involves pouring and manipulating specially formulated acrylic paints to create a unique and abstract design.
With Ellie's guidance, you'll be able to experiment with different colours, techniques, and tools to create a beautiful and one-of-a-kind piece of art.
ALL OPTIONS REQUIRE ARTWORK TO REMAIN AT VENUE TO DRY A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS. ARTWORK CAN BE PICKED UP 7-14 DAYS AFTER EVENT DATE.
8X10 BIRCH PANEL POUR:
This option allows you to choose a SINGLE, DOUBLE, or TRIPLE PANEL POUR! These panels are artist grade and cradled on a 3/4" frame. Perfect for hanging!
When choosing the 3 PANEL POUR option, it is a popular method to line all 3 panels up and pour across all 3 panels at the same time. This creates a flowing design that looks great one hung on the wall!
10X20 BIRCH PANEL POUR:
These panels are very high quality, artist grade birch panels Made in Canada by Apollon-Gotrick. They are cradled on a 3/4" frame and are perfect for hanging!
4PC COASTER SET POUR:
This option includes four 4" blank ceramic coasters with separate self adhesive cork backings to add once dried, and our Liquitex High Gloss Varnish kit to add a protective coating once dried!
10" BIRCH CLOCK POUR:
This option allows you to create your own fully functional clock! At the workshop, you will pour paint your 10" round Apollon-Gotrick artist grade birch panel. You are then supplied a take home kit with the clock mechanism, arms, numbers, and an easy to us template to apply the numbers correctly! The assembly of the clock is not part of the workshop, but we have made assembly very easy!
YOU CAN CHOOSE BLACK OR GOLD CLOCK PARTS AT THE EVENT!
These panels have had the center hole pre-drilled for you!
- PAINTING: Pour Paint Design with multiple techniques and endless possibilities!
- OPTIONS: 8X10 PANELS | 10X20 PANEL | COASTERS | BUILD A CLOCK
- ARTIST: Ellie
- SEATS: 25
- VENUE: St. Thomas Roadhouse | St. Thomas
- DATE: Thursday, October 19th, 2023
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to bring to the event?
Everything you need for the event is included with your registration. Simply arrive and let Ellie know your name and she will seat you with your group!
Are children allowed to join in?
We welcome children ages 12yrs and up at our workshops!
Children must be registered and also accompanied by a registered adult to attend the workshops.
Can I eat and drink during the workshop?
Absolutely! Our Pour Paint Workshops are designed to be very social and allow you to eat and drink during the event!
What if I can't attend the event I registered for?
Registrations for our live workshops are non-refundable. They are, however, fully transferable to another painter. In the case of a registrant unable to attend an event they signed up for, it is their full responsibility to transfer their seats to another painter for the original event.
Emergencies happen and all situations are unique. If you cannot attend in the event of an emergency please contact us by email, phone, or TEXT.
What if I am late to arrive to a workshop?
- If you are running late to one of our workshops, there's no need to worry! Unlike regular paint nights, where everyone paints at the same time, our Pour Paint Workshops offer a more flexible experience. Regardless of your arrival time, you will still receive the same quality of service.
How long will the instructor wait to start the demonstration if I'm running late?
- To maintain the flow of the workshop and ensure a timely start for all participants, the instructor will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the scheduled start time before beginning the demonstration. We kindly request that you make every effort to arrive promptly to make the most of your experience.