REMAINING SEATS: 25
POUR PAINT BOX | 4PC COASTER PAINT KIT
CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
4PC CERAMIC COASTER KITS | INCLUDE
- (4) 4" Blank Ceramic Coasters with separate self adhesive cork backing
- (1) 5pc ArtyBox Ready-to-Pour Acrylic Paint Sets (5-2oz bottles)
- (1) Liquitex High Gloss Varnish Kit (to apply once fully cured)
- (4) Coaster Window Boxes (perfect for gift giving or selling!)
- Pouring Cup
- Black Nitrile Gloves
POUR PAINT COLOUR SETS
- COASTAL POUR: (Bronze, White, Teal, Green, Phthalo blue)
- ROYAL RED POUR: (Bronze, White, Burnt Umber, Black, Red)
- MOCHA POUR: (Silver, White, Burnt Umber, Aztec Gold, Black)
- EMERALD POUR: (Copper, White, Green, Teal, Black)
- AMETHYST POUR: (Bronze, White, Purple, Black, Pink)
- DEEP SPACE: (Black, Purple, Magenta, Blue, White)
- OCEAN POUR: (Burnt umber, White, Aztec Gold, Phthalo blue, Teal)
- FALL POUR: (Orange, White, Burnt Umber, Aztec Gold, Red)
- SUMMER POUR: (Silver, White, Phthalo blue, Yellow, Teal)
- SPRING POUR: (White, Magenta, Teal, Yellow, Aztec Gold)
- WINTER POUR: (White, Navy, Teal, Silver, Blue)
- SUNSET POUR: (Bronze/Orange/Pink/Navy/White)
- GOLD RUSH POUR: (White, White, Gold, Black, Blue)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to bring to the event?
Everything you need for the event is included with your registration. Simply arrive and let Ellie know your name and she will seat you with your group!
Are children allowed to join in?
We welcome children ages 12yrs and up at our workshops!
Children must be registered and also accompanied by a registered adult to attend the workshops.
Can I eat and drink during the workshop?
Absolutely! Our Pour Paint Workshops are designed to be very social and allow you to eat and drink during the event!
What if I can't attend the event I registered for?
Registrations for our live workshops are non-refundable. They are, however, fully transferable to another painter. In the case of a registrant unable to attend an event they signed up for, it is their full responsibility to transfer their seats to another painter for the original event.
Emergencies happen and all situations are unique. If you cannot attend in the event of an emergency please contact us by email, phone, or TEXT.
What if I am late to arrive to a workshop?
- If you are running late to one of our workshops, there's no need to worry! Unlike regular paint nights, where everyone paints at the same time, our Pour Paint Workshops offer a more flexible experience. Regardless of your arrival time, you will still receive the same quality of service.
How long will the instructor wait to start the demonstration if I'm running late?
- To maintain the flow of the workshop and ensure a timely start for all participants, the instructor will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the scheduled start time before beginning the demonstration. We kindly request that you make every effort to arrive promptly to make the most of your experience.