REMAINING SEATS: 20
OUR WORKSHOPS ARE AGES 12+ KIDS AGED 12+ MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A REGISTERED PARENT/GUARDIAN
10" FUNCTIONAL CLOCK POUR BOX
PICKUP AT ONE OF OUR PUBLIC LOCATIONS! PICKUP WILL BE ARRANGED AFTER PURCHASE
CHATHAM-KENT - LONDON - ST. THOMAS - STRATFORD - CAMBRIDGE - GUELPH - KITCHENER - HAMILTON - DUNDAS
10" CLOCK POUR KITS
- (1) 10" Apollon-Gotrick Round Birch Panel with 7/8" MDF frame
- (1) 5pc ArtyBox Ready-to-Pour Acrylic Paint Set
- (1) Clock Numbers Template (easily align your numbers perfectly!)
- (1) Silent Action Clock Mechanism
- (1) Clock Arm Set (BLACK or GOLD available)
(1) 25mm Clock Number Set (BLACK or GOLD available)
- (1) Pouring Cup / Black Nitrile Gloves / Push Tacks
POUR PAINT COLOUR SETS
- COASTAL POUR: (Bronze, White, Teal, Green, Phthalo blue)
- ROYAL RED POUR: (Bronze, White, Burnt Umber, Black, Red)
- MOCHA POUR: (Silver, White, Burnt Umber, Aztec Gold, Black)
- EMERALD POUR: (Copper, White, Green, Teal, Black)
- AMETHYST POUR: (Bronze, White, Purple, Black, Pink)
- DEEP SPACE: (Black, Purple, Magenta, Blue, White)
- OCEAN POUR: (Burnt umber, White, Aztec Gold, Phthalo blue, Teal)
- FALL POUR: (Orange, White, Burnt Umber, Aztec Gold, Red)
- SUMMER POUR: (Silver, White, Phthalo blue, Yellow, Teal)
- SPRING POUR: (White, Magenta, Teal, Yellow, Aztec Gold)
- WINTER POUR: (White, Navy, Teal, Silver, Blue)
Frequently asked questions
What do I need to bring to the event?
Everything you need for the event is included with your registration. Simply arrive and let Ellie know your name and she will seat you with your group!
Are children allowed to join in?
We welcome children ages 12yrs and up at our workshops! Children must be registered and accompanied by a parent or guardian
Can I eat and drink during the workshop?
Absolutely! Our Pour Paint Workshops are designed to be very social and allow you to eat and drink during the event!
What if I can't attend the event I registered for?
Registrations for our live workshops are non-refundable. They are, however, fully transferable to another painter. In the case of a registrant unable to attend an event they signed up for, it is their full responsibility to transfer their seats to another painter for the original event.
Emergencies happen and all situations are unique. If you cannot attend in the event of an emergency please contact us by email, phone, or TEXT.